Papercuts by Joe- Etsy seller

Hi everyone, I know it's been a super long time since I blooged- the same old story- you know how it goes. You can pick from the following reason (or excuse, depending on your viewpoint) - pick whichever one catches your fancy:

I got too busy
Life got in the way
There were too many other distractions
I wasn't feeling inspired
Couldn't be bothered.

.....anyway, let's not dwell on the past- we have to move forwards in life- and that's what I'm doing, with this Etsy seller- Papercuts by Joe. 

made by hand with lots of patience, some paper & a scalpel, they are just lovely. 
You know of my love of bicycles (or rather, love / hate relationship- if you've been paying attention)
Isn't that sweet?

For soomething a bit larger & intricate, how about this?

It certainly doesn't look like paper- i thought it was a screen print at first. I can only imagine how long it would take to do & the precision necessary.
And finally the sparrow. 
There are. of course many more designs- have a look at his work, I think it's quite beautiful.


Labels: , , ,